Program Coordinator (R6622)
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Provide analytical support for programs managed in the
department, using word and excel programs and data base queries.
Responsible for tracking work, processing and creating reports to
support Department metrics and outcomes.Key Responsibilities/Duties
what you will be doing
- Assisting with data display options, report/dashboard layout
techniques, and data organization
- Extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources to
inform business decisions
- Assisting with the development of meeting notes, graphs,
reports, and presentations displaying project results
- Collaborating with various departmental and cross-functional
teams to gather requirements and track regulatory changes
- Maintains program metrics for departmental programs
- Assisting with ongoing report maintenance and enhancements as
- Support operational components of projects and programs related
to Operations Compliance that require some cross departmental
collaboration and minimal support from the program managers.
- Support program operations for internal quality and regulatory
programs. Maintain program operations, documentation related to
operations, including maintaining documentations and tracking
issues to completion.
- Participate in the implementation of initiatives with the
Operations Compliance Program as directed including but not limited
to tracking and updating Operations policies and procedures in
collaboration with the business areas.
- Participate in the evaluation of program operations and support
the review of the Operations Compliance resources including
maintaining updated compliance resources and maintaining
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications what you need to
perform the jobEDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
- Bachelor's Degree preferredEXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 1-3 years business analytical or program operations or
coordination experience. 2 years business or industry
- Knowledge of and proficiency in database applications and/or
design.Proficient in data base management and programs, including
Access, Excel, Word, Visio, and Power Point applications.
- Well-developed verbal and written skills, with a focus on both
internal and external communications.
- Can parse and synthesize issues of average complexity. Develops
basic reporting of program activity, utilization or effectiveness.
Makes recommendations for program changes using basic analytical
and problem solving capabilities.SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include
- Ability to work independently with multiple teams and with
different levels within the organization to communicate
- Ability to utilize multiple applications simultaneously and be
able to grasp new software programs easily.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage and balance
- Individual must be able to appropriately identify urgent
situations and follow the appropriate protocol.
- Position also requires the ability to manage multiple
priorities as well as having the initiative, judgment and
perception to operate within a fast paced, high stress
- Individual must possess strong organizational, logical
reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills as well as the
attention to detail necessary to act within this complex
- Individual must also be able to work independently but be able
to identify when they should ask for help. The individual should be
flexible in order to respond to changing needs in the
Department.WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (include
special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel, overtime)
- Fast paced office environment handling multiple demands. Must
be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Work is done
in an open office setting with other employees. Job requires
employee to have the ability to distribute large quantities of
cases to various departments throughout the company.
- In the absence of specific direction, individual must be able
to prioritize workload. Work requires ability to use independent
judgment and discretion in decision making which may impact the
department. Individual must utilize various sources of
communication such as verbal and written documentation to
disseminate information to internal and external customers.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & InclusionPoint32Health is
committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of
everything we dofrom product design to the workforce driving that
innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values
and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming,
events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we
spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with
their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain
talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and
qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.COVID PolicyPlease
note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees including remote
employees must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the
successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against
COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will
consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are
unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local
law.About the CompanyPoint32Health is a leading health and
wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized
health care experience to everyone in our communities. At
Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage
of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard
Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise
to help people find their version of healthier living through a
broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health
and wellbeing easier.We enjoy the important work we do every day in
service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.This
job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health.
TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal
opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current
employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based
on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion,
creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or
local law.Req ID: R6622
Keywords: Point32Health, Warwick , Program Coordinator (R6622), Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...