Posted on: September 15, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole BraddockAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:An
employee-owned organization, we have earned a reputation over the
past 20 years as a prominent leader in design, construction, and
maintenance services. Serving major players in the corporate
landscape, we employ the most talented, dedicated professionals
that have a proven track record of excellence, delivering
exceptional results every time.Why join us?
- Flexibility: We offer a hybrid schedule, the opportunity to
work on our jobsite, from your home office and our beautiful CT
- Employee Ownership: Experience the sense of ownership and
commitment that comes with being part of an employee-owned
- Cutting-edge Projects: Engage with projects at the forefront of
technology and innovation.
- Recognition as a Top Workplace: Enjoy the benefits of being
part of a workplace recognized for its positive atmosphere and
- Continuous Learning: Invest in your skill development through
ongoing training and educational initiatives.
- Collaborative Culture: Become part of a collaborative
environment where every individual's contribution is valued.
- Reputation and Advancement: Leverage the company's strong
industry reputation for your career growth.
- Integration and Networking: Benefit from the affiliation with a
larger network and diverse industry segments.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Access competitive benefits that
contribute to your job satisfaction and overall well-being.Job
DetailsIn this position, you will be responsible for managing all
of our project operations, including strategic planning and client
service. This includes oversight of our field service team,
ensuring cohesive performance and alignment with corporate goals.
This includes management and direction of the entire field service
crew, from laborers up to foremen, superintendents and field
- 10+ years of experience in construction supervision, at least 5
- OSHA 30
- Experience in the capacity of a General Superintendent or Field
Operations Manager strongly preferredInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Warwick , General Superintendent, Other , Westerly, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!