ECM ProServ Team Lead - Warwick
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position ObjectiveActs as a working member of a team of employees, while providing leadership to the team. The role is to help relieve day-to-day leadership and management functions from the ECM Regional Professional Services Director (PSD). Time should be split 50/50 between ECM Solution Engineer (or ECM Sr. Solution Engineer) and day-to-day team leadership responsibilities. Critical to this role is focusing on ensuring that all active clients are satisfied with their systems, attaining the desired project outcomes defined.Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership to a subset of a regional team ECM Professional Services team, to take day-to-day activities off the ECM Regional Professional Services Director (PSD).
- Responsible for project team productive and billable utilization of the staff, ensuring the time cards and resource plans are kept current in Projector.
- Oversight responsibilities for all in-flight projects ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within scope.
- Responsible for scheduling of resources
- Responsible for team member development
- Assist with the hiring process, providing technical interviews of the candidates for the region.
- Assist in the semi-monthly development of the Short-Term Look reporting (STL), monthly productivity reporting, and weekly departmental reports.
- Acts as the escalation point within the team providing resolution of technical and customer service issues or early escalation of any challenges, issues or risks to the PSD.
- Assists the project implementation team to architect, develop and implement complex/custom ECM solutions, as needed.
- Manage projects; Develops project plans and the work break down structure of tasks, conducts project status meetings, responsible for escalation and closure of technical issues and provides the sales team with upgrade/ incremental new licensing or solution opportunities as it pertains to active engagements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Prior experience with Business Process Improvement projects required
- Prior experience directly managing implementation teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems
- ECM Advanced Capture experience - a plusExperience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four-year college degree or satisfactory completion of a technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering complex ECM solutions
- Five years or greater experience implementing ECM solutions (OnBase Experience Required)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing/ implementing medium to high complexity projects
- Prior Project Management experience - Highly Desired
- Hyland OnBase Installer Certification - Highly Desired
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification - Highly Desired
- Hyland OnBase WorkView Certification - Highly DesiredKonica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions. Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.--- Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Warwick , ECM ProServ Team Lead - Warwick, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!