ECM Help Desk Suppt Specialist Onbase
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Employer Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 Americas Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Employer, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Employer currently has an exciting opportunity for an ECM Help Desk Support Specialist Onbase!
The ECM Help Desk Support Specialist provides first-line support for clients within the timelines set forth in the Master Services Agreements, assisting with general troubleshooting, bug resolution, upgrade support, maintenance questions & renewals, training registrations, basis functionality training, and providing backup to the System Engineers, as needed. All client interactions will be tracking in the Case / Project Management System.
Essential Job Functions
- Delivers technical support to contracted customers, based on the SLA requirements set forth in the Master Services agreement.
- Provide proper documentation of all client interactions in the Case / Project Management System.
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant product/ service offerings as it pertains to document capture, storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, data and systems integration.
- Updating the knowledgebase from Case Issues and other troubleshooting actions. As specific solutions are found to bugs, deficiencies, modules, etc., the Knowledgebase will be updated to ensure that these solutions are available for future issues.
- Directly responsible for all maintenance renewals, and all supporting activities related to the clients maintenance, including new license file handling, test system licensing, providing new release upgrade files, review maintenance bills, etc.
- Supports and manages the development of the internal ECM system, including upgrades, issue resolution, new scope, and project management.
- Maintain the customer-facing Portal, ensuring data is reported accurately to clients.
- Provide backup to the System Engineer role, supporting implementations as needed.
- Assist Pre-Sales in the development of customized demos and proof-of-concepts, as required during the sales process and for events.
- Participates in Sales and Training events, as required.
- Participates in technical/ end user training classes in support of the installed document management solution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to execute within a team structure.
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems.
- Ability to create process documentation Visio experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledge of SharePoint Preferred.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four year college degree or satisfactory completion of a technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or equivalent work experience.
- Three years or greater experience in an IT related role.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Help Desk Specialist or related role.
- Microsoft MCSE Preferred.
- CDIA+ Certification Required.
- ECMp Certification Required.
- Hyland OnBase Installer Certification Required.
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification Desired.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Employer and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Employer is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Warwick , ECM Help Desk Suppt Specialist Onbase, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!