Work-From-Home Independent Contractor
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Work-From-Home Independent ContractorLiveops is currently accepting
applications in the following states: -AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA,
IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT,NC, ND, NE, NM,
NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WYWe got what you want,
you got what we need!Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and
busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.Our clients are currently looking
for Independent Contractors interested in providing virtual
services to clients across a variety of industries including
Retail, Healthcare, Roadside Assistance, Non-Licensed Insurance and
Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in
choosing when and where to provide services, with flexibility to
fit around your life as you are your own self-employed boss!As an
Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound phone calls with
- Providing services remotely in a distraction free environment
and sitting for long periods of time.
- Providing services independently with little to no
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions into
- Managing a computer with multiple system, programs, and screens
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills including navigating multiple tabs,
windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult
callersOpportunity DetailsEarning Potential:As a business provider
of teleservices, you will submit invoices and receive payment for
completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most
programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting
customers. Independent Contractors may also receive
performance-based pay or other incentives.As a self-employed 1099
Independent Contractor providing virtual teleservices to Liveops
and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax
obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity,
call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors
are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and
loss.Want to Learn More?!Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors
on the benefits of being your own boss, tips for success, and how
being an Independent Contractor with Liveops provides the
flexibility and balance to achieve your personal and professional
goals.Technology and Certification RequirementsApplication and
Certification Process:To become an Independent Contractor the
following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes
passing a Voice Audition and background/credit check
- View our background and credit check requirements here:
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements,
including certification specific to a programWe have a variety of
programs starting every week!Program Metrics Requirements:These
programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to
participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted
minimum standards to maintain eligibility.Availability:Independent
Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in
30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate
when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more
you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change,
however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST.
Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability. -Technology
Needed for Success:Please review the Liveops basic technology
requirements by clicking the following
- Please note, several clients will require additional security
measures and technology equipment
- In addition, several clients will not route calls through a
landline and will route calls through a USB headset
- Additional information regarding this will be provided once
qualified for a programWhat's Next?!Submit your application today!
Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next
steps!Get ready to join Liveops Nation!
Keywords: Liveops, Warwick , Work-From-Home Independent Contractor, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!