Medication Technician (Med Tech) Full-Time Nights
Company: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield
Posted on: January 11, 2022
This job is located in Wakefield.Join Our Team: Put the CARE
back in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview: Elderwood of
Scallop Shell is looking for a Full Time Med Tech to join our
growing team.Elderwood is in growth mode and currently looking for
a Medication Technician to join our team! The Medication Technician
functions as a key member of the Nursing team and works under the
supervision of the Director of Nursing. Medication Technician team
members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our
residents by providing personal care to meet the physical and
emotional needs of residents. This includes assisting residents
with self administration of medications.Benefits and Perks of being
a Med Tech at Elderwood of Scallop Shell
- Clean, Neat, and Newly Renovated Facility
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Package
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life InsuranceThe Company:Elderwood is a strong and growing
company that is truly invested in its employees. We just recently
increased our wages and offer an excellent benefits package,
including health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacations and
holidays, an Education and Tuition Assistance Program and much
more. Elderwood has a large continuum of care and is proud to say
Elderwood at Scallop Shell has been providing top notch care at
their location for 34 years! Responsibilities:
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
resident, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Knowledge of elderly, ill, and/or disabled.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be able to relate information concerning a residents
- Basic understanding of following step-by-step procedures.
- Follows and understands written and oral directions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace (with or without the aid of mechanical
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- CMT Certification is required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.Elderwood expects all current
and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you
will be required to provide proof of vaccination.Employees may
request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination. EOE
Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield, Warwick , Medication Technician (Med Tech) Full-Time Nights, Professions , Charlestown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!