Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Loading, transporting, and
unloading customer and company parts, materials, personnel and
supplies, to andfrom Schroff customers and vendors utilizing
company vehicle. Performs various warehouse duties so thatcustomer
orders, inventory, equipment and facility are processed and managed
in accordance with companypolicies and procedures.. Perks &
Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay
options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Casual Dress Code, Other on
the spot perks. Shifts: 1st Shift. Employment Types: Full Time,
Temp to Hire. Pay Rate: $19.00 / hour Duties:
- Delivers parts, materials and supplies to and from Schroff
customers and vendors to local destinations utilizing a company
- Loads & unloads the vehicle and verifies that the load matches
accompanying paperwork (quantity, type etc.)
- Uses knowledge of road network or maps to select best route and
sequence of multiple pick-ups and deliveries.
- Drives in a safe manner, observing all traffic regulations &
speed limits. Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 1 year warehouse work experience.
- Valid class 10 license.
- No moving violations
- Computer experience necessary-Word, Excel, Outlook, JD Edwards
and Internet Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at
least 18 years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED. Work
Location: nVent, 170 Commerce Drive, Warwick, RI 02886. Job Types:
Distribution, General Labor, Warehouse. Industry:
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Warwick , LC Driver, Professions , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!