Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: May 25, 2023
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Our client is looking for an
individual with great attention to detail that can join their team
as a Screen Printer! This position is responsible for providing
technical expertise to engineering as needed, along with working
with manufacturing, so it is important that you work well with
others! This opportunity is offering a starting pay of $18/hour
depending on experience!. Perks & Benefits: Direct Deposit or Cash
Card pay options, Casual Dress Code. Shifts: 1st Shift. Employment
Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire. Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour Duties:
- Setup and operate screen printing equipment including; artwork
printer, exposure unit, wash out booth and conveyor dryer.
- Read blueprints and work orders to identify requirements and
- Mix ink colors to meet specifications.
- Screen Maintenance including, installation, coating, washing
- Screen print parts based upon blueprint requirements.
- Inspects product for defects to ensure accuracy to
- Function in a team environment to meet production goals and
- Provide feedback and technical expertise to engineering as
- Provide training to other team members as required.
- Create artwork per customer's requirements as required..
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 3+ years of screen print experience preferred
- 5+ years production work experience preferred#LI-SA2
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18
years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED. Work Location:
nVent, 170 Commerce Drive, Warwick, RI 02886. Job Types: General
Production, IT. Industry: Manufacturing.The hourly rate for this
position is anticipated to range between $18.00 - $18.00 per hour.
This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications
necessary for the position, including but not limited to
experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law.
Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a
candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and
quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most
candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The
upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates
with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history
will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Warwick , Screen Printer, Professions , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...