CDL-A Company Driver - 1yr EXP Required - Local - Dry Van - Sysco
Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Hiring Local CDL-A Delivery Truck Drivers in Plympton, MA. CDL A
Local Delivery Truck Driver
- --Plympton, MassachusettsMore than the road: Start your
delivery partner career with Sysco TODAY!--Make up to $115,000/year
including base, overtime, and incentives!JOB SUMMARYSysco has
immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck
Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and
manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen
foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations
on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build
relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly
attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or
coinciding with 31 days from date of hire.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.--
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work.--Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader.--To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up.--It takes a special kind of
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to
drive success?COMPENSATION--INFORMATION:The pay range provided is
not indicative of Sysco's actual pay range but is merely
algorithmic and provided for generalized comparison.--Factors that
may be used to determine rate of pay include specific skills, work
location, work experience and other individualized
factorsOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer
locations.We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Sysco, Warwick , CDL-A Company Driver - 1yr EXP Required - Local - Dry Van - Sysco, Professions , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!