Automotive Sales Consultant
Company: Balise Auto
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job DetailsJob Location Nissan Warwick - Warwick, RIPosition Type Full TimeAbout Us Balise Motor Sales is a third generation family-owned company headquartered in Western Massachusetts. We're one of the largest auto dealers in New England, and according to Automotive News, one of the top 100 dealer groups in the United States. We're also the #1 volume dealer in Rhode Island. When you join Balise, you join the family.
Since 1919, Balise has grown to more than 1,400 associates employed at 23 new and used car dealerships, four collision repair centers and two car washes located in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. The Balise organization also includes a finance company, a wholesale parts division and an in-house insurance agency.
Our positive growth is a direct reflection of our valued associates who demonstrate dedication to their area of expertise as well as an attachment to our company's identity and culture. Balise prides itself on our reputation for delivering quality cars and exceptional service at great prices. In our opinion, it is our committed, motivated associates who allow us to do just that.Job Description Automotive Sales Consultant
As an Auto Sales Associate you will use your keen listening skills, product knowledge, and outgoing personality to create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and close sales. Additional responsibilities:
- Maintaining a strong base knowledge of all vehicle makes and models
- Following up on all leads from a variety of sources
- Meeting individual and department goals
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Superior customer service skills
- Valid MVR + Good driving record.
- Ability to follow through on leads and close sales
- Excellent Verbal and non-Verbal communication
- Positive, can-do attitude
Environmental & Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds
- A current valid drier's license and insurability rating is required
- This position may require up to 5-10% travel
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee discounts on service, parts and vehicles
Keywords: Balise Auto, Warwick , Automotive Sales Consultant, Professions , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!