Automotive Sales Consultant
Company: Penske Automotive Group
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Infiniti of Warwick, a Penske Automotive Group dealership located
in Warwick, RI, is looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team
and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto
retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used
supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide.
At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace
that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the
very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for
dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion
to join our sales team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. Our Sales Consultants bring
home an average of $60,000-$70,000 per year, while top performers
can make upwards of $80,000.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Competitive compensation with uncapped earning potential - our
commission-based pay structure allows you to control your
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying
experience at every step along their sales journey.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of knowledge,
expertise, and authenticity to help customers find the vehicle
they're looking for.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the dealership and your career
by hitting challenging monthly goals.
- Initiative: Bring new business to the dealership through
referrals, networking and repeat business.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining us on the Penske Automotive Group team. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Warwick , Automotive Sales Consultant, Professions , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!