Unifi PT Passenger Service Agent - $13.00/HR *Flight Privileges Offered*
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Assist passengers with a smile and friendly face through
arrival and check-in processes; including support for passengers
with special needs such as unaccompanied minors, VIP passengers and
passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
- Handle all aspects of ticketing and check-in by operating a
computerized system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and
resolving related complaints and problems.
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs,
strollers, and gate-checked bags are made available for loading
upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival.
- Operate equipment to include the jet way, computer keyboards,
and carrier-specific reservation/ ticketing software.
- Push wheelchairs with wheelchair-bound airline passengers
through all areas of the airport, including terminal and gate
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
position. Pre-requisites Basic Qualifications
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority
identification security. Experience
- No prior experience necessary. Must be open minded and ready to
work as part of a detail-oriented team. Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent customer service skills.--- Strong work ethic. ---
Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to type and or use a computer keyboard with sufficient
speed to meet the requirements of the role.--- Able to understand
documents, learn and follow ticketing procedures, and other rules
and regulations. Education Preferred Qualifications --- High School
diploma or GED. Experience
- 1+ year of relevant experience. Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight time
restrictions. Working Conditions Work Schedule
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, bend, kneel, on a frequent basis and for
- Must be able to work in high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Warwick , Unifi PT Passenger Service Agent - $13.00/HR *Flight Privileges Offered*, Sales , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!