Route CDL Driver - Sales and Service Rep
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The OpportunityThe Route Sales/Service CDL B Driver known
internally as the Sales and Service Route Driver, will be primarily
responsible for operating a straight truck selling and servicing
parts washers as well as picking up containerized industrial waste
at customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial
businesses. They will also assist in warehouse with inventory,
shipping and receiving, etc. We are searching for a reliable and
safety-oriented driver to join our team in Cranston, RI!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Salary Plus Commission)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Sell and service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and
pump out tanks and drums
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL
- Ability to obtain hazmat endorsements
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon
drums with drum dolly
- Ability to use a mobile device
- Previous Sales experience a plus
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Warwick , Route CDL Driver - Sales and Service Rep, Sales , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!